Built for Productivity. Designed for Safety.
Back in 2018, with the launch of HMT-1, RealWear set the bar for industrial assisted reality wearable solutions. With thousands of successful enterprise deployments, quickly became the market leader, worldwide.
Last night, we got some great and exciting news: The 2nd generation of RealWear devices is now officially being launched. It’s time to look forward to see what the future of work holds for digital transformation on the frontline.
The benefit of RealWear Navigator 500 along with solutions like Inspect AR are numerous: Your frontline workers have all information in their field of view and are able to work completely hands-free. This way, they can safely reduce downtime, improve quality and reduce errors while realizing significant ROI.
The Next Generation Industrial Strength Assisted Reality Solution Is Here!
Meet RealWear Navigator™ 500
What are the major improvements and highlights?
The second-generation solution maintains ruggedness and includes the following improvements from RealWear HMT-1®:
- Modular design: Adapts to any work and task need, clear and vibrant easily upgradable display as tech evolves. External hot-swappable battery for full shift work that allows change out without interrupting workflow.
- Advanced Camera with 48MP: 12MP images and 5 zoom levels. 6x tele for better barcode reading. Enhanced zoom: >6x while retaining HD (720p) and >4x while retaining full HD (1080p). Also what is also great is the stunning, modular camera sensor, excellent even during lowlight performance.
- Improved in many other aspects: Better CPU, lower weight, decreased width, icreased RAM capacity and flash memory and better processor.
- Drop tested, dust tight and water resistant: Strong and resistant to the challenging and even extreme work conditions like heat up to 122°F / 50°C.
- Hands-free: Unrivaled noise cancellation with 4 integrated microphones for hands-free use. It improves safety while freeing the workers hands to operate on equipment.
Hands-on RealWear Navigator™ 500
We invite you to be one of the first people that will try out the device and experience excellent camera performance. You will have the chance to see how it works with leading software like Inspect AR, Microsoft Teams, and xmReality. Fill in the following form and in the message field mention that you are interested in Hands-on Event: RealWear Navigator 500 Zurich.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Elias RemeleMany of our customers need a stable, lightweight and hands-free solution to help them get the job done. The RealWear Navigator 500 meets all these requirements and unleashes even new potential with an improved camera and a modular design.