RealWear Navigator 500
CHF 2100.00*(excl. VAT)
RealWear Navigator™ 500 is the next generation ruggedized assisted reality solution designed to engage, empower and elevate the modern frontline worker.
The second-generation solution includes the following improvements from RealWear HMT-1®: Modular design, advanced Camera (48MP), less weight, hot-swappable battery & much more.
RealWear Navigator™ 500 is the next generation ruggedized assisted reality solution designed to engage, empower and elevate the modern frontline worker. Connect and collaborate with remote experts, follow digital workflows, visualize IoT data, and much more.
- RealWear Navigator™ 500
- Battery Pack
- USB-C Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- One-year warranty
RealWear Navigator 500
CHF 4900.00*(excl. VAT)
RealWear HMT-1Z1® is the leading assisted reality wearable for modern frontline employees working in hazardous conditions which require equipment to have ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1 certification in order to eliminate the risk of sparks and explosions.
- HMT-1Z1 with preinstalled non-removable battery (3400 mAh Li-Ion)
- Wall Charger
- MicroUSB Cable with inline Charging Protection “safety box”
- Overhead Strap
- Rear Pad
- 1 year warranty
Bundles include additional value to get you started quickly:
- Free one month Inspect AR license to get you started with work instructions
- Free 1h Get-started training – we help you to setup the device, get started quickly and efficiently into your journey
- Tech Specs
- Terms and Conditions
- Operating System: Android 11 (AOSP) + WearHF™ hands-free interface + Enterprise features
- Chipset: 2.0 GHz 8-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 662 with Adreno 610 GPU – OpenGL® ES 3.2 & OpenCL™ 2.0
- Memory: 64GB internal storage / 4GB RAM / MicroSD slot (max card supported 512GB)
- Included Applications: Document Navigator, Camera with Barcode Reader, Audio Recorder, Video Recorder, Webpage Viewer, CloudSync, Media Player, Calculator, Pedometer, Timer
- Languages: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin-Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Dutch, English (American, Australian, British), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
Connectivity & sensors
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth ® 5.1
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac – 2.4 GHz and 5GHz
- GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and SBAS
- NavIC support
- Dual-Frequency GNSS (L1 + L5)
- Qualcomm® Sensor-Assisted Positioning
- IMU: 3 IMUs (including 3-axis accelerometers, gyroscopes, eCompass)
- Capacity: 2,600 mAh / 10.0 Wh Li-polymer, rechargeable, hot-swappable
- Weight: 9.5oz/270g
- Ruggedization : IP66, MIL-STD-810H, 6.5 feet / 2-meter drop
- Dedicated keys: Power button (with integrated fingerprint sensor), Programmable: action button, left button, right button
- Ports: 1/8” / 3.5mm audio, 1 USB Type-C
- Boom arm: Adjusts six ways for most head sizes, left or right eye compatible, display can be moved out of way when not in use
Display type and resolution
- 20° field-of-view, 24-bit color LCD, 0.32-inch diagonal, outdoor visible
- WVGA (854X480)
- Microphone: 4 digital microphones with active noise cancellation
Accurate voice recognition in noise up to 100 dBA
- Speaker: Internal 94 dBA loudspeaker
- Camera: 48 MP Sensor, PDAF with LED flashlight
- Video: Up to 1080p @ 60fps, >6X zoom in HD, video stabilization. codecs: VP8, VP9, H.264, H.265 HEVC
Terms and Conditions
1. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the Netcetera Store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and invoice details, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions.
2. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND QUANTITY AND ORDER LIMITS
Product images used for advertising, brochures, the online shop, etc. are for illustration purposes only and are not binding. Product information available through the online shop is compiled to be as customer-friendly as possible but is not binding. Information provided by the manufacturer (e.g. manufacturer warranty) applies, provided that it is valid in Switzerland.
Netcetera is committed to providing up-to-date and precise information on availability and delivery times in the online shop. However, production and delivery shortages, in particular, may cause delivery delays. Therefore, all information on availability and delivery times is subject to change.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices at the Netcetera Store will be as stated on the Website.
Pricing is for commercial, governmental, or educational purchasers only and not for private customers. The Netcetera Store does not have a price match guarantee.
Prices shown on the Website are inclusive of applicable taxes unless otherwise stated (“Taxes”). Prices shown on the Website include delivery costs within Switzerland. Shipping to other countries and worldwide is possible. Please inquire about the shipping fees.
Product prices and availability are subject to change at any time and without notice. Netcetera may place a limit on the quantities that may be purchased per order, per account, per credit card, per person, or per household.
Netcetera may refuse or reject any order at any time, refunding you any money you have paid for the order, for reasons that include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed if the ordered products or services are not available, or for obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your order.
Credits or refunds will be made to the same method of payment and account used to place the Order.
The Netcetera Store offers different payment options as identified on our Website. We reserve the right to change our payment options at any time and for any reason or no reason. For enterprise customers, an official purchase order may be required or advance payment by bank transfer.
4. ERRORS ON SITE
We regularly check that we publish information accurately, update the Website regularly, and correct errors when discovered. However, any of the content on our Website may be incorrect or out of date at any given time. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website at any time, including product prices, specifications, offers, and availability.
5. TERMINATION OF SITE USE
6. FEES AND PAYMENT
You agree to pay Netcetra all Fees set forth in the attached Order Quote Form in Swiss Francs.
6.2. Payment Terms
Payments to Netcetera must be made NET 30 days from the date of, and in the currency and according to the terms stated on, Netcetera’s invoice.
You will pay all value-added, goods and services, sales, gross receipts, or other transaction taxes, fees, charges, or surcharges or other similar taxes, charges or fees, or any regulatory cost recovery and other surcharges that are owed with the delivery of the goods. You will also be responsible for any applicable stamp taxes and for all other taxes that you are legally obligated to pay.
6.4 Delay of payment
Should customers fail to settle their payment obligations in whole or in part, all outstanding amounts owed to Netcetera for any purchases become immediately due (within 8 calendar days from the first reminder for prepayments). Netcetera may request immediate payment and suspend any further product deliveries to the customer.
6.5 Reservation of ownership
All ordered products remain the property of Netcetera until payment is received in full.
7. WARRANTY & SUPPORT
The warranty of the purchased hardware items has to be directed directly to the manufacturer and the official limited warranty terms of Microsoft and RealWear do apply. In no circumstance, Netcetera will be held liable for warranty claims. Netcetera provides customer support in claiming warranty cases directly to the manufacturer. All repair costs incurred outside of the warranty shall be borne by the customer.
8. DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION
The privacy statement is an integral part of these GTC. By accepting this GTC, customers also agree to the privacy statement.
9. PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
All legal relations between Netcetera and customers are subject to substantive Swiss law and the place of jurisdiction is Zurich. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) does not apply.
Schedule A Call Now!
Let’s talk about how you can use AR in your company. Or let’s make an appointment for a product demonstration right away.